“Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our service to you.
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
While using our Offering(s), we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- First name and last name
- Email address
- Website address
- Phone number
- Company name
- Years in business
- Referral source
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
- And any and all other other data required to provide our services
We may also collect information regarding how our website & Offering(s) are accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Offering(s) you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
TRACKING & COOKIES DATA
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Offering(s).
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Offering(s).
EXAMPLES OF COOKIES WE USE:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Offering(s).
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Chocolate Chip Cookies. We use Chocolate Chip Cookies to curtail our hunger.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
WHEN WE MIGHT COLLECT INFORMATION
While using our Offering(s), we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that includes but is not limited to:
- When registering
- Making a purchase
- Subscribing to our newsletter
- Responding to a survey or marketing request
- Visiting the website
Or when participating in, responding to, or otherwise engaging with any and all services or Offering(s) including:
- customer service requests
- Emails regarding products, services, or other Offering(s)
- Correspondence in form of live chats, emails, or phone inquiries
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Custom Fence Signs may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Custom Fence Signs
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with our Offering(s)
- To protect the personal safety of users of our Offering(s) or the public
- To protect against legal liability
TRANSFER OF DATA
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the United States and process it there.
SECURITY OF DATA
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our services (“Service Providers”), to provide the services on our behalf, to perform related services or to assist in analyzing how our Offering(s) are used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose. These service providers may include but are not limited to vCita, WordPress, WPEngine, Salient, G Suite, PayPal, & Stripe.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
DO NOT TRACK SIGNALS
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
THIRD-PARTY BEHAVIORAL TRACKING?
It’s also important to note that we allow third-party behavioral tracking.
COPPA (CHILDREN ONLINE PRIVACY ACT)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
FAIR INFORMATION PRACTICES
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- Within 7 business day
- We will notify the users via in-site notification
- Within 7 business days
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CAN-SPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails,
- Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org